Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Took y'all long enough

It only took a week for most of you to notice that I had mis-spelled grandfather... That was done purposely. The following people have made me angry today.... # 1 Barak.9/9/08.. no matter how much you may deny it or say it was taken out of context... you called Sarah Palin a Pig and you know it. #2 Matt Damon 9/10/08 for saying if McCain is elected with Sarah Palin as VP it will a disaster. #3 Brad Sherman 9/10/08 for the comment, "Sarah Palin, White trash in the White House." He should know. #4 Joy Bahar 9/10/08 for her constant put down of Sarah Palin. I will not watch, go to, or participate in, or have any thing to do with any of them.

Surprisingly most of the people I have spoken to here in Santa Monica feel that Sarah Palin is a breath of fresh air.

Latest survey shows prop 8 here in California loosing 51 /49 in defense Marriage here in California. We are all afraid that if it fails, all churches that will not preform same sex marriages will be sued and have property confiscated to cover damages.

Sorry this is so political today but thats what happening. I will repeat one more statement I heard today re: the election. Barak Obama... prey who the pig and who the pit bull? Share this with whom ever you like, and if you are offended... too bad.

TTFN

Dad

P.S. I am making a list of all the negative star power statements against McCain and Palin. I will not hesitate to use and publish it later on as one persons observation

No comments: