Monday, September 29, 2008

quick trip

Flew in on earlier flight to Las Vegas and just missed shuttle. Had to wait an additional hour and half and then had a slow shuttle driver on the way to St. George. Made it to Marshae's #1 Birthday party at 7PM... Was quite surprised to see that I was not the last to arrive. Enjoyed the party as well as the in n out afterwards. I actually went out to Adam's office and delivered a few to his crew as well. Saturday drove up to Cedar and went to Discovery park to enjoy the #5 birthday party this time for Joshua. It was great and then just kicked back and relaxed. Left with Mom and drove back to L.A. my car, and then grandma's for dinner. BTW it was also Jon's Birthday and we were not able to get together with him for a party.

I understand that we missed the thunder storm that was building up for a few days. Got back to the valley and it was 101 degrees hot. Got to Brentwood and it was foggy.

This week I have a meeting in San Diego to attend so it will be a short week at work. I was a little distressed because my replacement is actually our secretary and highly un-qualified. I pointed this out to our supervisor and her response was, we will have someone close to step in if she needs help. Yeah like that will work. I took a look at the patient load schedule and it is one of the worst I have seen in over four years (she's the one who scheduled it all). Lots of injections to prep, lots of pre-ops (she doesn't know how to do bp and take a pulse), and lots of other work. I guess they will get what they pay for. Makes me kinda want to look to move on to another place. If it wasn't for working for a great doctor that one can actually learn from I would leave in a minute. I guess I do need a few days off.

Well take care all. Keep up dating those blogs.

As Always... Dad

1 comment:

ibelaura said...

it's a bummer that jon didn't have a party=)